5/20/2013

An eventful weekend.......

I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend. I definitely did.
I did get some sewing done
Pictures of the finished dress coming soon.
I went for lunch and dog walkies with a friend wearing a new dress. It's basically my landgirl dress without the sleeves and in red polka dots.
I swam in a lake for the second time, which is a huge deal for me. More on that (first and second time) in tomorrow's post.
And I went on a long bike ride with my husband all day Sunday.
 
What have you been up to this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Love the new red dress! And your latest sewing project looks like it's going to be beautiful also! You do such wonderful things with fabric and a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, the other project is finished now and blogged. I hope you like it.

      Delete
  2. Adorable! The soon-to-be newest dress you've got going to going to be amazing, I can tell. The fabric is so becoming! (Especially on you, because of your lovely hair!) Can't go wrong with polka-dots too! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree, polka dots always go. Such a classing print.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I love those shoes. They are only a kitten heel so not only are they cute but I can actually also walk on them.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful dress, it looks lovely with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma. I used to think red hair and red clothing doesn't work. WRONG!!! Now I wear red all the time. One of my favourite colours.

      Delete