5/15/2011

Still here but far far away at the same time

Just a quick message to all you patient readers out there. I am still here, alive and well. My husband and I are currently enjoying the holiday of a lifetime road tripping the USA. So far we have been to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Princeton, New York City, Springfield Vermont and Boston. Today we flew out to the West Coast, to San Francisco. There are so many great pictures and travel stories to tell but I just haven't got enough time to post them as I am still out here. I will catch up and be a much better blogger again very soon. I hope you all understand and hang in there.
Until then I will leave you with a little teaser
Wish you were here...............

2 comments:

  1. You are right by me then! Haha, I'm in southern california. Hope you are having fun, don't forget to see Hollywood! It's an overwhelming crazy fun place.

    ReplyDelete