2/21/2011

Rainbow coloured roses. How do they do it?

I thought these are so worth sharing with you readers. When I got back from my weekend with my in laws last Monday I had a big box sitting outside my door, waiting for me. I didn't order anything so ???
It was a bunch of the cutest roses send to me from my husband, who is currently on tour in Afghanistan. How thoughtful of him to send them on Valentines day. I am such a lucky girl. Aren't they amazing? Some of them have multi coloured petals. How do they do that? I now you can colour the water and if you put white roses and tulips into it, they soak it up and change colour but multi coloured petals???? Very clever and I am certainly impressed. They are keeping well and I am still enjoying them a week later.


No comments:

Post a Comment