5/03/2012

Me Made May day 1, 2, 3

Here are my first 3 outfits as part of the Me Made May challenge.


Pink rose print shirt waist dress, first blogged here. I also made the head scarf. I'll be working on doing up a house in Nottingham through the long weekend and won't be able to wear any nice clothing. So I decided to make a few of these to still be true to my commitment wearing a me made piece every day ;-)
I wore the rose print dress with a purple cardigan, belt and wellies as I had to run some errands and it was chucking it down with rain....yet again.


1960s crepe dress with lace applique first blogged here


Strawberry print dress first blogged here

And now I am heading off north to get dirty and covered in paint. What are your plans? Have a great bank holiday weekend!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Nottingham, are you from Nottingham? Are you moving here? Thats where i live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply any sooner. I couldn't reply from my phone for some reason. My husband and I are doing up a house up there to let to students. We are currently living near Reading. I'll be up in Nottingham a few times in the near future. Maybe I can sneak away from all the DIY there and we can meet for coffee and some fabric shopping???

      Delete