1/24/2010

More summer tops




















And here's round two of summery tops. I finished them this weekend. They are lovely summer tops and super easy and comfortable to wear. Plus they will an absolute bargain in the shop. They are all unlined but all seams are French seams which gives the tops a lovely and neat finish and keeps them light and summery. An the best part is, they are suitable for sizes S and M due to the tie back. Maybe even a not too busty L can wear them. I can't wait until summer to wear them. But that will have to wait. These are going onto Etsy for now. I just made a dress for myself which has to do for now. I hope everyone loves these little tops as much as I do.
The dress is a dress I made a while a couple of weeks ago but I haven't posted it yet. I thought about adding some detail to it but I think the pattern is detail enough. I also made a top in this fabric which I posted last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment