1/31/2010

Weekly update?

Hi everyone, just a quick update so far. I have finished a few more halter tops this week. A different style to the tie-in-the-neck-and-back-ones (very crafty title) but I haven't photographed them yet. Apart from that I haven't made much more. I was busy watching Mad Men which seems to be my new addiction. Lets call it research as it is set in the late 50s/early 60s and everyone just looks absolutely gorgeous. As some of you know I don't own a TV (how vintage is that) so the show completely passed me by until I red so many comment son it in the Craftster forum. I had to investigate and now I am hooked. Expect a few Betty-ish items soon. I love her look. I also love Joan in her wiggle dresses but I have done a few of them in the past.
Enough of TV world.
I have just booked Julie and me in for the next Vintage Vogue Fair in March in Brentwood and hopefully we see everyone again and more. www.essexvintagefashionfair.com
I also had my first sale on etsy which is super exiting. I sold one of the backless crepe tops. I hope the buyer of this lovely little number will be very happy with it and wear it loads this summer. Thank you very much.
Anyway I am off to a lovely Sunday walk and Sunday Lunch in whatever country pub we will end up and in the afternoon I will be making gingham curtains for my kitchen to finish off that vintage look. I will post pictures.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment