1/16/2010

Vintage print tops




































Here they are. The first load of vintage print tops. One is lilac gingham, the others are all printed crepe de chine. I love that material. It falls and drapes beautifully and the colours are even nicer in the flesh. As you can see I have a bit of a bow-theme going on. I didn't want to leave them plain. The shape and cut is quiet simple (just two darts in the front) and fits nicely. The surprise is the low back. They are perfect for spring summer. I( am planning on making little bolero type jackets soon to go with them and I am thinking about some skirts as well. Anyway I hope you like them. They'll go in the shop asap.
I can reorder the fabrics (so other sizes are no problem at all) but might run out of some of the materials I used for the detail.
Before I forget, they are all fully lined as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment