4/07/2010

pencil skirts and summer tops

I made the blue pencil skirt to wear at the vintage fair two weeks ago. I felt like I need a few good basics for my summer wardrobe. I might add the skirt on Etsy to order in whatever size required. I added nautical buttons to the waistband for detail. I love all things nautical. The skirt is great shape and very comfortable so I made another one in lilac this week and just changed the detail on it. I have seen so many variations of bows on skirts lately on other blogs that I had to have one myself.
I also made up a few more tops from some fabric scraps I had from previous projects. They go well with the skirts. Just needs to warm p outside now.




I'll get my husband to take pictures of me wearing them. You'll get a better idea of the shape than just seeing them on the mannequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment