1/31/2011

Vintage finds

I went scouting for vintage stuff today. I thought I need to get out of the house. I have been spending too much time indoors lately sewing, which is great and I love being busy making  and sewing things but every now and then I need a break. I have started on the Spring palette already and will share the first pieces with you soon. I still haven't got anything for the giveaway, I'm afraid. I haven't even got an idea yet but I promise there will be a giveaway soon and then it'll be worth taking part in it.
Anyway, here are some of the lovely finds of today. I haven't taken pictures of it all yet. The light went quickly once I got back home.
Vintage C&A llama fur coat. I loooove it, it's in awesome condition but unfortunately a bit big on me, even with a big jumper underneath. I will sell this one again. So sad it's not my size. 
 Cute crimplene dress. I think someone made this, there is no label inside and it looks like it could be handmade. Again, amazing condition. Very cute buttons. It's too big for me too but the self fabric belt and shoulder pads work wonders and I can get away with it.
 1960s Liberty of London dress. It's a 'dollyrockers designed by sambo' dress and sooooo cute. A bit tight but maybe come summer I could fit into it. I think this is my favourite of all the dresses.  
There is more to come but as I said, I need to wait for daylight again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you've done really well. Love the Dollyrocker too - that neckline is so pretty and the colour will look great with just a hint of summer tan. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete