I haven't been as busy sewing today as I was yesterday but I still managed to work a bit on my current project. I drafted the halter and made it up in the reverse polka dot fabric (we decided on a contrasting colour to the main dress). It's already attached. Helen wanted the detail to follow all the way around the back as well. I now need to get a zip tomorrow and that's the dress finished. Apart from the hem of course but I need to get her back here for a fitting for that.
I also made up the petticoat, well I made a basic white slip with an elasticated waist so far. I will have to sew the netting to that and that's the petticoat finished too. I am dreading the tulle/net bit of the sewing a bit. Don't like the fiddly bits.
I have pinned the netting under the dress for this picture. I wanted to see how poofy it is. I think it's just the right amount of poof.