6/12/2011

Alice

Alice is a returning customer of mine. I made her a dress to wear to her brothers commissioning ball a while ago (which reminds me to maybe blog about that one too some time) and loved it so much, she came back for another one to wear to her school's summer ball I believe.
I like Alice as a customer a lot as she knows exactly what she wants, she should maybe go into design after school... The first time she made me mood board describing her idea and this time I got a painted design to work with.
A simple fitted bodice with low cut back, beading trim, full skirt with pleats in either green or blue.
We went fabric shopping together and came home with a very deep blue/slightly purple satin and a very deep navy organza overlay. The two materials and colours look amazing together and very much suit her.
I wish the colour would come up nice in the pictures....maybe as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment